Let Our Mobile Vets Help You Say Goodbye From the Comfort of Your Home
Learn about our in-home pet euthanasia services in the immediate Missoula, MT area
Your dog or cat isn't just a pet. They are a part of your family. It's never easy to say goodbye to a loved one. If it's your pet's time, call Peaceful Pet Passings. We offer in-home pet euthanasia services in the immediate Missoula, MT area. This allows you and your furry friend to spend as much time together as possible.
Call 406-317-2733 now to speak with our vet.
We'll help you feel at peace with your decision
Peaceful Pet Passings offers in-home services in the Missoula area. Putting a pet to sleep is a difficult thing to do. We wish no owner had to go through this heartbreaking process. When the need arises, you can rely on us to:
- Treat you and your family with respect during this emotional situation
- Speak openly with you and your family about the procedure
- Do all we can to help your pet pass peacefully
- All people who will be present at your pet's euthanasia must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, provided they are old enough.
Contact Peaceful Pet Passings today for more details about our in-home pet euthanasia services.
Things to Consider Ahead of Time:
- Create a quiet, comfortable place for your pet during the procedure. Would a
special location be appropriate: in the yard, a special place in the house, on
the floor, couch, bed?
- If your pet is still eating, set aside some extra-tasty food like lunchmeat (or
even milk/tuna for cats) for hand-feeding during sedation. There are no food
restrictions before or during the home visit.
- Consider lighting candles, playing relaxing music, laying out blankets and
pillows, reading a poem or prayer.
- Who wants to be there? Family, friends, neighbors, co-workers? College
student Face-time in?
- Is there a special toy or blanket or drawing or letter or photo or flowers that
can be sent with to be included in the cremation?
- Think about the care of your pet's body: Cremation or home burial? Would you
like your pet's ashes back?
- Do you want a fur clipping or collar to remember your pet by?