Your dog or cat isn't just a pet. They are a part of your family. It's never easy to say goodbye to a loved one. If it's your pet's time, call Peaceful Pet Passings. We offer in-home pet euthanasia services in the immediate Missoula, MT area. This allows you and your furry friend to spend as much time together as possible.
Call 406-317-2733 now to speak with our vet.
Peaceful Pet Passings offers in-home services in the Missoula area. Putting a pet to sleep is a difficult thing to do. We wish no owner had to go through this heartbreaking process. When the need arises, you can rely on us to:
- Treat you and your family with respect during this emotional situation
- Speak openly with you and your family about the procedure
- Do all we can to help your pet pass peacefully
Contact Peaceful Pet Passings today for more details about our in-home pet euthanasia services.
- Create a quiet, comfortable place for your pet during the procedure. Would a
special location be appropriate: in the yard, a special place in the house, on
the floor, couch, bed?
- If your pet is still eating, set aside some extra-tasty food like lunchmeat (or
even milk/tuna for cats) for hand-feeding during sedation. There are no food
restrictions before or during the home visit.
- Consider lighting candles, playing relaxing music, laying out blankets and
pillows, reading a poem or prayer.
- Who wants to be there? Family, friends, neighbors, co-workers? College
student Face-time in?
- Is there a special toy or blanket or drawing or letter or photo or flowers that
can be sent with to be included in the cremation?
- Think about the care of your pet's body: Cremation or home burial? Would you
like your pet's ashes back?
- Do you want a fur clipping or collar to remember your pet by?